11/03/2008

PICTURES!

So I realized that I actually HAVE been doing things. I just forgot I had pictures of some of these things. I've also included an updated belly shot!



Tennis gals at Lisle's Southern Living party. (Katie, Kindra, Lisle, Heather and I)



My sweet friend Kristy and I at Courtney's baby shower.




My personal man slave starting to paint the crib. Can you see the "supervisor" in the background?




Closer shot of the handsome supervisor.




What a tough day of painting. Does anyone wonder why I think Bear is going to have a rough time when Lily arrives? Do other dogs get treated like this? Pathetic, if you ask me. But he is sorta kinda irresistable.


30 weeks! The countdown has begun!

1 comment:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Yeah for new pics and an awesome template! Love the blog! You look so beautiful! See you in a few weeks..Colin