12/09/2008

Just over a month to go!

What an incredibly fantastic weekend! I have the greatest friends who showered Lily and I with such love and generosity on Saturday. We are very thankful and love each and every one of you. Nana (my mom) was not able to make it because of mechanical problems with the plane, but she showed up (after finding her lost luggage on top of it all) just in time to hang out with the hostesses and a nice bottle of wine. There's nothing a little pinot grigio can't fix!

Despite our childbirth class being cancelled (John's response, "There is a God!"), I still feel much more prepared for the "event" and confident that Lily will come home to a warm, loving, CLEAN home. The nurse in me understands that it's best for her to remain right where she is and cook a little longer, but the new mom in me is ready to see her angel face, kiss her chubby cheeks and share her with the world.

Belly shot at 34 weeks

Little Nana, me/Lily & Auntie Sa

The lovely hostesses: Erin, Sa, me, Deb & Kristy
Thank you, girls, for a wonderful day!

Fun gals at the shower: Erika, Dawn, Olivia & brand new mom Courtney

The beautiful Sa & large Aud

No comments: