12/30/2008

Mama Mia!


38 weeks. 9 1/2 months. Wow! I honestly never thought I would be so lucky to make it this far. Although there are pains and a definite lack of sleep, I've had it so easy that I really can't complain. Funny thing this week......I actually managed to somehow LOSE weight. I lost 2 pounds, over Christmas! I couldn't have done that if I tried! I can only assume it's due to my limited intake because of Lily taking up so much room in my monster gut. The doctor didn't seem concerned.....surprised, but not concerned.
Lily's heartbeat is still fast and strong but she's not giving any indication of providing us with a tax deduction for this year. I'll get to see how things are progressing again next Tuesday. So until then, we'll be taking Bear on lots of walks to try to get things moving along.
Love to all and happy new year!!!

3 comments:

Ellen and John said...

You look great! I can't believe you are about to have a baby. We can't wait to meet baby Lily!

Ellen and girls

Gale Brown said...

you look FABULOUS! Seriously...I am bigger than you right now and I'm just 21 weeks. you go girl!

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

You are adorable! I cant believe she is going to be here in 2 weeks! Yeah! I cant wait to meet her! Love and miss you..Colin

PS. You have a great blog! the template rocks!