1/06/2009

No progress...

I went for my weekly doctor's visit today and found out nothing. Lily will come out when she's ready, I suppose, but I'm not a fan of waiting. No dilation, no rupturing of any membranes and not really any dropping to speak of. Due to an "issue" that occurred this morning, I did get to have an ultrasound to check on the fluid status surrounding Lily. All is well and I got to watch her practice breathing, sucking and what looked like gulping! If she hasn't arrived yet, we'll get to see her again next Tuesday to get an estimated weight. Meanwhile, I think I'm going to try the eggplant parmesan trick sometime this week. Cross your fingers that it really works!

New Year's Day was a blast! We had our dear friends Farrah, Cory, Bird, Erin and Brett over to watch football. All day. Two tv's going. All day. Geesh! Ended the day with a low country boil, thanks to Bird, and a nice fire out back.

Bird, Cory, Johnny, Brett
Old friends for the new year!
Me, Erin, Farrah
Profile of baby Lily
She has the Smith nose, bless her little heart.

39 week belly shot

No comments: