1/23/2009

Badge of Honor

Week two has been just as wonderful if not better than week one! I have earned the 3 P Badge of Honor this week! Peed on, pooped on AND puked on. All three taken care of so soon....I'm very grateful. We're starting to establish some sort of a routine but nothing set in stone. Feedings are going well, I think, and we seem to be getting plenty of sleep. I was actually able to get a shower in today and start a laundry by 10:30am this morning! Successful day, if you ask me! Weather is warming up today (60s) so maybe I'll introduce Lily to her stroller and go for a walk. This sounds awfully ambitious to me....I'll let you know how it turns out.

Mama and Lily
Kisses and hugs sent via monkey from Texas

Snow babies are SOOO cute!


Snuggle time with daddy

Hat and sweater from Lily's excellent, wonderful, oh...and Great Aunt Jerry. Tons of compliments on the handwork. Thank you!

Meeting Uncle Robby for the first time

1 comment:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Oh Thank you for the update! She is just so beautiful! You two should have a bunch of these beautiful babies!!! I cant wait to meet her!!! I am so proud of you:)))