12/04/2009

Thankful Little Turkey

(From Lily)

I'm thankful for......


...meeting my cousins Nicholas and Nathan and my Aunt Jenise and Uncle Kurt:


...Mommy making it back in one piece after her first ride on a motorcycle:

...the fun toys Nana had for me to play with at her house:

...Daddy driving us to Houston and letting us stay longer even when he had to go home:

...football, because it keeps Daddy entertained:

...my Aunt Wendy,

...because she makes me smile:

...for cousin Morgan teaching me new tricks:

...for Morgan taking me down a slide without falling off:

...my Texas turkeys:

...my first Thanksgiving dinner:

...getting to go on my first Girls' Christmas Shopping Day with lunch at the Cheesecake Factory:

...Nana footing the bill for the lunch:

...getting to see my first Christmas tree at the Galleria:

...Mommy putting me in Morgan's lap:

...for child protective services because I almost called them to get me away from this....this.....this....big, red thing:

I'm starting to not be so thankful right about now:

...being able to provide the afternoon entertainment for Mommy, Nana, Aunt Wendy and Aunt Betsy:

...leaving that man behind:


...getting to see Brady and his mom Rebecca:

...having such a good friend:
...those big, beautiful blue eyes:

...Morgan and her jewlery:


...Morgan:

...my mom being so cool:


...Uncle JR taking such good care of Mommy on his Harley, on the highway, heading to a biker bar.

1 comment:

Sarah M said...

The photos of Lily with Santa are PRICELESS! She's cute even when she's scared :) Does she have a full set of chompers already?