3/09/2010

Places to go, people to see

What do you do when the weather is nice?

I honestly forgot.

OH! You go OUTSIDE!

You PLAY PLAY PLAY!!!!!

We've had a fun month between going to Colton's 2nd birthday party, having a playdate with handsome little Bryson or just tooling around Marietta Square with sweet baby Owen. This little girl cries when she has to go inside. She LOVES being in the great outdoors running around and exploring.

Can't wait for summer!



Playing kitchen with Riley


"I beat to my own drum, ma."

Just a swingin'


Things Lily is doing these days....

Loves Teddy Grahams (or whatever it is you happen to be eating)

Can point to her head, nose and tummy

Speaks Spanish to me so I can't understand her when she wants to get down from her high chair. I ask, she replies with "Baaahh.....baaahh." Now one could interpret that as asking for her bah-bah (bottle of milk) but not me. She is very obviously saying "ba-ha-de." I might not be able to spell it but my genius baby can absolutely say it.

Pointing

Asking for things by saying please via sign language (or whining)

And she's still fun and adorable and kissable and everything in between!

No comments: