5/17/2010

Tennis Anyone?

Lily's first ponytail!!!!
Well, that's what I like to call it.
It's really just a little twig of hair wrap very tightly in a mini-rubberband, hidden by a pink bow.


She didn't dig it as much I did so I knew I had to grab the camera and take as many shots as I could.

Mark my words: Kennedy will come out WEARING A BOW.
She will have a bow in her hair, on her head, wrapped around her ear or neck E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y.
I so much as breathe on Lily's head and she thinks I've snuck a little barrett or clip into her hair.
You try to just smooth out her hair and she immediately reaches up there to pull out whatever it is that might be there.


This is supposed to be one of the fun parts of having girls......bows and clips and fuzzy things in their hair. (Although I hated bows and dresses as a kid, why am I trying to force it on my children?)

Anyhow....
Lily absolutely loves being out on the tennis court. She loves the racquet. She loves chasing the balls. She even loves trying to carry the basket of balls like a purse even though it's still taller than her.
Several months ago....and when I say "several," I mean A WHILE ago.....John asked the crazy question: "Do you think we should hang a tennis ball over her crib so she can start tracking the ball?"
My response: "Do you want to start her in therapy now or wait until she's 3?"
Needless to say, he was kidding (I hope) and we never made a mobile of tennis balls for her room.
But she loves being outside on the court with her daddy! It's very cute to watch!


Lily and her new friend, "Melmo."
Out on the courts with Dad




So incredibly cute!
Helping Dad with his lesson

No comments: