9/08/2008

Growing Girls

22 weeks! I gotta baby bump and loving EVERY minute of it. She kicks a ton and it makes me giggle. (Except when she aims for the bladder....that's a strange, not so comfortable feeling.) John let me go buy a few maternity items that were much needed and I've found my new favorite pants that I will wear for years to come.....at holiday meals. Not much else to report. We've started putting together some things for the nursery so I'll send updates as it progresses. Only getting started:

2 comments:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Yeah..I finally see the little lady hiding in there! I love her room color and it looks like you have a few diapers to get started...So exciting! I cant wait to see you..Love, Colin

Sarah M said...

OMG!! I can see her! :) You are such a cute pregnant lady. I can't wait to see you soon!