3/10/2009

Around Town

People have been mistaking Lily for a little boy. I have actually had to bite my tongue and sit on my hands to keep from letting out a smart ass remark and a little punch. Anyhow, I thought I would put one of her bows to good use.

I don't think she likes it.

I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of the beautiful snow day. We ventured down to Georgia Tech to watch the women's tennis team play Baylor. We took a little detour to get Lily her first little Yellow Jacket outfit so she could be the unofficial mascot of the day.


Today we drove down to the hospital to visit the gang at work. Lily loved everyone and seemed to enjoy herself. We still have a lot of other people to meet, so we'll make another trip very soon.

Talking to Baby Boy Applegate

Looking forward to Deb and Lily Days!

No comments: