3/28/2009

Happy Home x2!

Well, we all survived week one of visiting Babysitter City! J.J. even took some pictures of Lily to share and probably to make me feel better. It worked! Lily has received a report of "happy" each day (other than day 1, but I wouldn't have either so we won't talk about it). She even got to have her very first Deb & Lily Thursday with my friend Deb. I will post the cute photo from that fun time on Monday.
She's a loved, happy, little girl! She wakes up with smiles and gives you smiles throughout the day that can melt your heart.
"I like it here! Thank you, J.J.!"


"These boys are fun!"

"What are you doing with my blankie?"

"Uh oh. I can see where this is going."

"Peek-a-boo, Lily!"

Both babies enthralled with baby crack.....Baby Einstein video

3 comments:

walkersmomma said...

Adorable!!! She is getting to be such a big girl, I love the first pic...too cute!

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Love the new pics! So glad all is going well! Miss you bunches!

Sarah M said...

Tee hee! I love the photo of the "babies," too. What is on that video?? Makes me want to watch it!

Love you guys!
Sa