6/23/2009

A Week of Sunshine

What another incredible week it was! Camp Sunshine is one of the most special organizations I have had the privilege of working with. One camper said that he hopes heaven is like Camp Sunshine because of all the love you find here. All the campers continue to amaze me and make me feel old! When I started this journey nine years ago, I had no idea what an impact it would make to watch those little 7-9 year olds grow up and graduate from Camp! It's one of my most favorite things to do each year.


Our ridiculously, gawdy cabin. Looked like the Griswold's at Christmas time!
As fun as it is, there are also some peaceful moments.
These kids are so brave!
It was a week of superheroes.
(I have no muscles.)

The tennis champion! (It was all my partner's doing.)

The annual photo op
Deb, me and Dawn

The best part of the week....
coming home

1 comment:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

That made my day to see those pics especially the last one of you and Lily! Hope to see you this week!