10/05/2009

Catch Up

Welcome back to Thompson Towne!

The three of us are back and finally feeling well again. We headed up to Boone, North Carolina a couple of weekends ago and were fortunate enough to have mom and Elmer join us for the annual meens' calcutta tennis tournament.
However, mom was a little under the weather and graciously passed it on to our little family.

Fever + snot + phlegm - sleep = good times.

I should seriously write her a thank you note.

We are expecting some fun visitors over the next two weekends so I wanted to be sure to update the blog now and keep everything current. Please be patient, though. I've downloaded a new program for editing pictures, but I am by no means a master yet. In fact, I don't think I'm even at a novice level. It's complicated but it's cool! I'll figure it out.

Meanwhile, here are some pics and movies of Lily's new tricks.

We haven't had a self "portrait" taken in a while...


Baby jail but for which baby?

Lily's decorating skills

New wall decor made by Josephine to match Lily's bedding


Waving and crawling


Things are a little sideways but she sort of says, "Momma."
ps Nevermind the thud at the end of the video

1 comment:

Sarah M said...

I think Lily likes the job you did on the tile grout! :) Can't wait to see you guys soon! Thanks for getting healthy for me, hehe.