11/03/2009

Nana Time.....again

We love us some Nana time!
She gets up with Lily.
She feeds Lily.
She puts Lily to bed (sort of).

And she gives LOTS of kisses!

But things aren't always what they seem when Nana is around.
Sometimes bad things happen, too.

Case in point:


Weeeee!
This baby slide sure is fun! (and safe)
Let's go do this one!

All smiles at the start of things, but this:


plus this:

equals this:

If only there was a camera to catch the next 30 seconds.
I'm face down in the dirt, on top of Lily who is crying.
I'm shaken up because I could have crushed my child but managed otherwise (much to my knee's dismay).
Meanwhile, I can't hear my mom because she's practically peeing in her pants she's laughing so hard.
I have to admit, I had a hard time not laughing, too. But I didn't know what all the other parents would think: Two ladies cracking up with a crying baby who is covered in dirt?
Someone might have called child protective services.

Everyone is fine (and clean) and happy now.
No more slides for a while.

No comments: