5/17/2009

Busy Baby

What a fun filled weekend! We spent Saturday getting dressed up to go to Kristy's baby shower up on Lake Lanier. Beautiful setting with fun people for a wonderful friend. I've always called Kristy the office mom so it's that much more exciting for her to have her own little baby. (Maybe she'll stop bossing me around now.) :-)

Then we just hung out around the house doing the usual....Lily being absolutely adorable and me taking pictures or folding laundry.

Mommy's favorite dress with Lily's favorite bunny

Guess the Poo
(melted candy bars)
Phew!

"Come out and play, baby boy Applegate!"

"I love my dress, Auntie Deb!"

Oober-fun exersaucer. Almost tall enough to really enjoy it.

Seen any toys?

Weeeee

"Stretch, I don't think there's any room for you. Sorry, buddy."

A little EVOO in the hair and you can style it any which way
(to help with her cradle cap)

No comments: