5/25/2009

Me-bore-ial Weekend

Lily and I were quite bored this weekend. It's hard trying to entertain a 4 month old and stay at home all day. I honestly can't remember what we did on Saturday. However, our weekend started on Sunday! We were treated to the Flying Biscuit with John before he had to go to work and then we met up with Deb at Moe's. Meeting up with Deb usually means shopping, too, so we made a couple of stops at Target and Old Navy. As always, we were very excited to see our travelling friend and catch up.

The original plan for Monday included John.
His customers had a different agenda.
Poor thing had to work again all day so Lily and I were on our own and had a difficult time figuring out what to do. Our computer monitor went out so why not make a trek to Best Buy? We did.
Only to find out there's absolutely no power to the thing and that we should recycle it.
Great.
Still bored, Lily and I drove around to look at public pools in the area.
Not impressed.
At all.

We get home and I get a bug up my butt to get some sort of outdoor entertainment for Lily. Walgreen's, here we come!
Lily has her first baby pool and seemed to like it!
I didn't receive the memo advising me to buy those "special" diapers made for swimming, so Lily weighed about 10 pounds more by the end of our outdoor excursion.

Who's excited about our purchase?
Who wishes she looked like this 4 months after having a baby?

Chillaxin'



No comments: