2/02/2009

Super Weekend

Cabin fever was the theme of this past weekend. I desperately needed to get out of the house and see other adults. Luckily, my friend Amy came to visit on Friday and then Heather came over on Sunday before we headed out to our ALTA tennis match. Sunday was a gorgeous day and nice and warm in the sun, so Lily and I went to see my mixed team. Since Sunday is John's favorite "holiday," (Super Bowl Sunday) my mom bought Lily a little football outfit to watch the game in with John. (The bow was added to make sure people knew she is in fact a girl.)

I woke up in the middle of the night with yet another fever but the doctor doesn't seem to be too concerned since I just finished a round of antibiotics on Saturday. Quite miserable this morning, but the fever broke and I feel like I'm on the mend....again. Each week the symptoms worsen so I'm not looking forward to next weekend. Please keep your fingers crossed that I can get this breastfeeding thing figured out and avoid a serious infection.

Lily, you're not supposed to be drunk BEFORE the super bowl party.


Pretty in pink

She seems to love her swing. Thank you, Amy and Ella!

How cute is she?!?!?!

1 comment:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Hey there! Love the new pics, I know John was proud to share the big Sunday game with his little lady! Miss you...Colin