8/25/2009

Last Night as "Po' Folk"

John received a phone call from me today stating that horrible phrase:
"I have good news and I have bad news. Which do you want first?"

In true form, he didn't care.

Good news!
Lily's third tooth is popping through right next to the first two on the bottom gum and I didn't knock it out when I was holding her as I tripped over the computer cord! Phew! That was a close one.

Bad news.
I broke the computer.
This is all I see now.




I suppose we're stuck guessing where the cursor clicks for a while since we can't really go out and buy a new one tonight.

Or can we....

Well, yes. I think today could be the day.
We WILL win the Mega Millions lottery and I can buy a new computer for everyone!!!
(Again, practicing the whole positive thinking thing.)

No comments: