8/20/2009

Three Word Thursday

So I've come across some blogs that have postings on Wednesdays titled, "Wordless Wednesday." Well, today is my "Three Word Thursday." I'm considering starting up a "Two Fer Tuesdays" also.

Anyhow, I don't know exactly what's going on with my blog these days but things aren't working as perfectly as they normally do. I can tell you with 100% certainty that this is not user error (like my mom trying to figure out the nav system or dvd in her new, fancy car).
I'm not able to see the photos like I usually do to add captions.
I'm not able to change my font.
I think I may have uploaded two of the same pictures. (Sneak preview of Two Fer Tuesdays perhaps?)

Mom, Elmo and Missy Moo came to visit us last weekend with big boy Jake. We all had a great time! Best of all, mom cleaned my house!!! In fact, it STILL feels clean. I can't remember the last time I was able to accomplish that feat. THANKS, MOM!!!

Now that I've explained everything....What are my three words for this Thursday?
Blog ain't right.


















2 comments:

Rodriguez Family said...

Maybe some pictures are so cute they are just worth seeing twice?

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

She is getting so big! And of course mommy looks great:) Great post....good luck on the blog front!