8/05/2009

There's a first time for everything....

Hi! This is Lily! My mom said this was a post about all my firsts that I'm doing these days so I thought I would also go above and beyond and write my first post. I know, I know. Quite an exceptional child.

My mom is a moron.
My dad is funny.
And I have complete control of everyone.
Except Bear. Nobody has control over that four legged loud mouth.

So!
I've worn my first pair of shoes. (They taste good, too.)

I've tried a bunch of different new foods. I like sweet potatoes the best. I'm starting to like some fruit but it's definitely not my fave. Green beans are good. Peas are bad.

I have a new, red stroller that I love and it makes mommy happy because it's very easy to use.

Daddy bought me my first high chair. It's very pretty as you will see below. (See? I control that man.)

I had my first hair cut! Mom couldn't stand my mullet any longer so she brought out the shears and I stayed VERY still (because you never know with her) and no more mullet! I still have the comb over which we will continue to discuss.

Crawling is close! I've started to scoot a little bit but I can't seem to get myself around by myself other than the usual rolling over and over and over. It would be so much more efficient (and a good work out for these thunder thighs) to just move my legs and arms together. I'll get it soon. Sometimes this head of mine gets a little heavy and I have to drop down to rest.

Mommy has taken a lot of video of me that I wanted to put on my post. BUT, as I mentioned before, mom is a moron. She didn't upload them correctly so now they're in no-man's land and cannot be shared. Ugh.
Must I do EVERYTHING around here?
Anyway, the jest of them is:
I ate sweet potato puffs for the first time and have a hard time putting them in my mouth.

I tried to drink out of my new sippy cup for the first time but nothing to drink comes out of the handle or the bottom of it and I can't reach it when I throw it on the floor.

Then I've decided that I like to suck my thumb after every bite of food. (Hey! You would, too, if you were forced to eat peas. Mommy says her thumb probably tastes better than those yucky things, too.)







1 comment:

Sarah M said...

Those are some cute shoes, sweetie! I'm sorry I missed the mullet phase...got any pictures of that? :)

Lots of love,
Auntie Sa